Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Combine photos to create surrealist landscapes

I found this picture very interesting. The way they thought out of the box and used random everyday objects to make them look like they belong in a landscape. They made a very surreal image look almost normal with the way they put so much detail into editing it. The artist said he used several stock images to create one composition. You have to focus on many things like the lighting, shadows and colors so it all looks natural and fits together.  

13 comments:

  1. I really really like this. awesome. nice pick. You are the best in the west, Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me alice in wonderland. It's really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just simply am eye catching picture. It's amazing in many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how much stuff theres to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This an amazing picture.
    When I look at it, it reminds me of a sprite commercial(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the peacock creepin in the front. but i'm not sure how swimming in soda would be... hmmm... its flippin sweet though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like looking at the world without getting high! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the color in this piece and how even though it is so random everything seems to fit! ='D

    ReplyDelete
  9. um, i like how you post is very cohesive with your backround.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome! it looks like it should be in a soda commercial like a sprite commercial. It makes me thirst just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete